The Temporary Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating print and digital designs for a variety of projects. They will be expected to have a strong understanding of print production methods and CPG brand systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent file management skills and be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
*Temp = ~25 - 30 hrs/week.
- Adjusting and creating packaging layouts with brand standards.
- Adjusting and creating web and social media content with brand standards.
- Light photo reformatting and retouching.
- Assist with file management.
- Assist with the development of sales support materials including sell sheets.
Education & Experience:
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar.
- At least two year’s experience working with packaging layouts, brand standards, social media content creation.
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Experience with cloud file management systems.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- Outstanding visual communication skills.
- Collaborative attitude and style.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and a URL link or copy of your portfolio to email@example.com