- INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
“Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, country of residence, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you e-mails or messages.
- Relationship Information that helps us do business with you, such as your age, demographics and interests as well as your brand and marketing preferences.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Us including your purchase history, customer account information.
- Usage Information about how you use the Website and mobile applications, to give us a better idea of how you interact with our brands and content.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; and the phone number you used to call our number. We may associate such automatic information with the Personal Information you provide.
When using the Website on your mobile device, additional information, such as your location, may be automatically collected. Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Social Media.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
The Dieline uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver personalized content to you;
- Provide you with marketing communications from The Dieline and, in some cases, our partners;
- Create a profile and post projects on the Website to engage in The Dieline community;
- Administer surveys and other promotional events that you may voluntarily choose to join; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
If Company intends to use your Personal Information in a manner materially different than as set out in this Privacy Statement, Company will provide you with information on that other purpose prior to that use.
The Dieline limits its sharing of your Personal Information to third-parties, and may share your Personal Information with:
- Company’s affiliates, who may only use your Personal Information in compliance with this Privacy Statement;
- Company’s service providers, who are instructed to only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions;
- Unaffiliated joint marketing partners, but only if you have given us your consent; and
- Other parties or entities where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. Company may also disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the countries where we operate.
Please note that Company may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable (i.e. Personal Information in an aggregate form that no longer identifies you).
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Dieline takes commercially reasonable steps to protect the security of your Personal Information. Company provides physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information. Please be aware that, although Company endeavors to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure and cannot prevent all potential security breaches. Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
5. CONSENT TO PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES
The Website supports and complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws. Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As required by law, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such Personal Information from our files within a reasonable time.
7. ACCESS, CORRECTION AND OTHER RIGHTS
If you have an online account, you can log into your account at any time to access and update your information. You may ask Company to:
- Provide you with a copy of your personal data;
- Correct mistakes to your Personal Information including your profile;
- Delete your Personal Information;
- Restrict processing of your Personal Information; and
- Provide you with a copy of the Personal Information you provided to us.
If you need any assistance updating your Personal Information, please contact us (email@example.com).
8. DATA RETENTION
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, Company considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances Company may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case Company may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. POLICY CHANGES
10. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Dieline Media, LLC
5012-A York Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90042
Last Modified: October 2018
Copyright © 2018, http://www.thedieline.com.